Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss!
Apple cider vinegar used regularly with a balanced diet high in fiber and low in saturated fat can definitely aid in weight loss.
Research has demonstrated that the acetic acid in apple cider vinegar can be good for weight loss, since it targets body fat, explains Carol Johnston, Ph.D., R.D., associate director of the nutrition program at Arizona State University, who has done extensive research on the subject. When you consume small amounts of acetic acid through apple cider vinegar, it activates your metabolism to help your body use fat as a form of energy rather than storing it, Johnston says.
There’s also some evidence that drinking apple cider vinegar before a starchy meal could help keep your blood sugars stable, making you less likely to crave sweet snacks.
Apple cider vinegar is loaded with 17 amino acids, minerals like potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus and vitamins like B1, B6, and B12.
In 2009, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘉𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘪𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘺 journal published a study finding that drinking it for just three months caused significant declines in body weight, abdominal fat, waist circumference, and triglycerides.
It can also improve heart health. Apple cider vinegar contains malic acid which clears clogged arteries, lymph nodes, and organ tissues.
𝗧𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗺 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘁, 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝘀:
1) Drink lots of water! In addition to the water you mix with apple cider vinegar (step 5), drink another 64 ounces every day. Staying hydrated is key to helping your body eliminate toxins.
2) Cut sugar and alcohol from your diet. Avoid empty calories, like refined flour foods. You’ll notice a real boost in energy!
3) Boost the protein and fiber. This can mean lean meats, raw vegetables, legumes, nuts, and whole grains. These foods will keep you feeling full. For example— Start your day with a mason jar of overnight oats (see our July 9th post for my recipe)
4) Keep salt to a minimum. Avoid foods with added sodium to get rid of excess water and reduce that bloated feeling.
5) 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘆! 𝗠𝗶𝘅 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻 𝟴 𝗼𝘇 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵.
Follow this routine for 3 months and report back on how much weight you’ve lost!
TOOTH ENAMEL WARNING!
Like all vinegars, apple cider vinegar is acidic. Consuming too many acidic foods and beverages can weaken tooth enamel over time, potentially leading to tooth decay.
At first, people may not realize that their tooth enamel is damaged. As the damage worsens, the teeth may start to ache or become sensitive to sweet foods and hot or cold temperatures, according to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. Eventually, the teeth may develop cavities that require fillings.
It is very important to dilute apple cider vinegar with water and drink through a straw to protect your tooth enamel. NEVER DRINK IT STRAIGHT! It’s also a good idea to brush your teeth after drinking to remove the residue from your teeth.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
CALL OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
Phone: (800) 264-5737
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST Monday – Friday.
Super Anti-Aging Nutrition Headquarters:
30100 Telegraph Road, Suite 465
Bingham Farms, MI 48025