BEGINNERS DAILY PHYSICAL FITNESS EXERCISES ANYONE CAN DO!
Starting An Exercise Routine-
I realize that just talking about beginning an exercise routine can bring feelings of anxiety and maybe even fear to some people, but it doesn’t have to be such a daunting task. There are plenty of great exercises you can do at home in a short amount of time that will get you well on your way to physical fitness. I’m going to highlight a handful of my favorites. For illustrations of some of my favorite exercises and a few others, check out this article,
My personal favorites-
1) Burpees - a total body workout with a cardio boost. If you’re gonna do just one exercise at home, burpees are a great choice!
2) Planks - there are many variations of this simple but effective exercise that will build core strength.
3) Jump Rope - we all know how to do this one. Now do it!
4) Push Ups - great upper body workout and strength builder. You don’t have to use weights to workout. Your own body weight provides all the weight you’ll need. If you can’t do a regular push-up, start with your knees on the floor or place your hands at an incline (ie on a stable bench, chair or table).
5) Jumping Jacks - Yep, that old elementary school gym class exercise still works today.
To make these and other exercises more comfortable, buy yourself an inexpensive exercise mat like the one below or get yourself a yoga mat. Your elbows and knees will thank you.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
CALL OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
Phone: (800) 264-5737
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST Monday – Friday.
Super Anti-Aging Nutrition Headquarters:
30100 Telegraph Road, Suite 465
Bingham Farms, MI 48025