Crispy, Healthy Stuffed Chicken Recipe!
This is a restaurant quality dish that’s pretty easy to prepare and contains spinach, cheese, peppers, and prosciutto in each bite.
𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 (𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝟰)-
19 g fat (4.5 g saturated)
790 mg sodium
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 oz prosciutto, thinly sliced
4 cups baby spinach
1⁄4 cup roasted red peppers
2 Tbsp pine nuts (omit for nut allergies)
Salt and black pepper to taste
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 oz each), pounded to 1⁄2″ thickness (some markets sell chicken cutlets already pounded)
1⁄2 cup shredded fontina or mozzarella cheese
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups bread crumbs, preferably panko
1) Heat 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil in a sauté pan or cast-iron skillet over medium heat. When hot, add the prosciutto strips. Cook until lightly crisp, about 1 minute.
2) Add the spinach, peppers, and pine nuts. Cook until the spinach is fully wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve.
3) Lay the chicken breasts flat on a cutting board. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
4) Divide the spinach mixture and cheese among the breasts, cheating the components toward the top of the chicken. Wrap one end of the chicken around the mix and roll tightly, as if making a burrito. Secure the ends with toothpicks.
5) Combine the eggs in a shallow bowl. Mix the bread crumbs on a plate with salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken first in the eggs, then in the crumbs, making sure they’re fully coated.
6) Wipe out the skillet. Heat the remaining oil in the pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook on all sides until the crust is golden brown and the chicken is cooked all the way through, about 10 minutes.
𝗧𝗜𝗣𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗡-
Why waste your money on overpriced pre-stuffed chicken at the supermarket when you can do better in minutes at home? Here’s how:
Step 1: Cover with plastic wrap and pound until thin.
Step 2: Place your filling toward the top of the meat.
Step 3: Roll tightly like a sleeping bag; secure.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
CALL OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
Phone: (800) 264-5737
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST Monday – Friday.
Super Anti-Aging Nutrition Headquarters:
30100 Telegraph Road, Suite 465
Bingham Farms, MI 48025