No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cookies (Keto Approved)
A no-bake cookie that tastes like the best homemade peanut-butter cup you've ever had! This is a fun and easy recipe to occupy the kids too. Forget the guilt and have all the fun—we've edited this recipe to call for keto-friendly ingredients!
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 30 MINS
𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 - (𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘅. 𝟮𝟮 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀)
1 1/2 cup smooth unsweetened peanut butter, melted (plus more for drizzling)
1 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup packed keto-friendly brown sugar, such as Swerve
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Pinch kosher salt
2 cups keto-friendly dark chocolate chips, such as Lily's, melted
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1. In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut flour, coconut sugar, vanilla, and salt. Stir until smooth.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into rounds then press down lightly to flatten slightly and place on baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together melted chocolate and coconut oil.
4. Using a fork, dip peanut butter rounds in chocolate until fully coated then return to baking sheet. Drizzle with more peanut butter then freeze until chocolate sets, about 10 minutes.
5. Serve cold. Store any leftovers in the freezer.
Nah, let’s not go there. It’s ok to splurge once in a while. But I’d keep it to 1 or 2 cookies if you’re watching your weight.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
CALL OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
Phone: (800) 264-5737
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST Monday – Friday.
Super Anti-Aging Nutrition Headquarters:
30100 Telegraph Road, Suite 465
Bingham Farms, MI 48025