Nitric Oxide - Your Life Depends On It!
If you haven’t heard about Nitric Oxide (NO), it’s time you were introduced to this very simple but important molecule. Nitric Oxide is produced by nearly every type of cell in the human body and is one of the most important molecules for blood vessel health.
Simply put, Nitric Oxide levels will determine how long you live. It’s also of critical importance to your sex life and heart health.
Nitric Oxide’s main health benefit is that it works as a vasodilator which means it relaxes your blood vessels and that, in turn, increases blood flow throughout your body. While this may not seem like a big deal, the benefits of Nitric Oxide reach far and wide.
Studies have shown that boosting your Nitric Oxide level achieves increases in energy and stamina, provides greater muscle recovery during and after exercise, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, and greatly improves erectile dysfunction in men. It is also believed to reduce the risks of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗢𝘅𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘀?
1) Eat vegetables high in nitrates, particularly beetroot.
2) Increase your antioxidants. Nitric oxide is an unstable molecule that degrades quickly in the bloodstream, so it must be constantly replenished. One way to increase its stability and limit its breakdown is by consuming antioxidants. Antioxidants are found in all foods but primarily those of plant origin, such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and grains.
3) Use Nitric Oxide boosting supplements. Many NO boosting supplements are available on the market. These products don’t contain Nitric Oxide but they contain ingredients that help form Nitric Oxide in your body. Ingredients such as beetroot extract and L-Citrulline are two of the best NO boosters.
4) Don’t use mouthwash. Interestingly, mouthwash kills the oral bacteria needed to produce Nitric Oxide for up to 12 hours. The use of mouthwash can, in fact, increase blood pressure.
5) Exercise! Exercise keeps your endothelial cells and blood vessels healthy by increasing your body’s natural ability to produce nitric oxide. Several studies have shown that regular physical activity increases endothelial vasodilation in people who have high blood pressure and heart disease, as well as in healthy individuals.
In 1998, the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was jointly awarded to three pharmacologists, Robert F. Furchgott, Louis J. Ignarro and Ferid Murad for their discoveries concerning “nitric oxide as a signalling molecule in the cardiovascular system”.
Nitric Oxide boosting foods and supplements have exploded since then. The juicing industry contributed to this boom when commercially available juicers, such as the Jack LaLanne Power Juicer, made home juicing easy and affordable. Beets became a key ingredient for juicing & health aficionados trying to reap the nutritional benefits of this purplish-red Nitric Oxide producing superfood.
The drawback for many was the taste. Beets are one of those polarizing foods that places people on either side of the fence regarding taste. Some hate it, some love it. As a result, the beetroot supplement business took off as those that dislike the taste looked for a way to get beets in their body without having to experience the root’s dirt-like flavor.
Whether you’re using beets in your juicing regimen, on salads, in soups, or in supplement form, this odd looking, dirt flavored, root vegetable is one of the greatest nutritional foods you can incorporate into your diet.
If you’re interested in boosting your Nitric Oxide level, 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 dietary supplement contains 3 Nitric Oxide boosting ingredients: Beetroot Extract, Resveratrol, and L-Citrulline Malate, plus it contains Collagen Peptides for joint and skin health.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
CALL OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
Phone: (800) 264-5737
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST Monday – Friday.
Super Anti-Aging Nutrition Headquarters:
30100 Telegraph Road, Suite 465
Bingham Farms, MI 48025