Roasted Marsala Carrots
Get your family to sit up and take notice at dinner time with delicious Roasted Marsala Carrots!
Carrots are naturally sweet. That’s why we can throw them into smoothies and that’s why when they are roasted, they go from slightly sweet to amazing. A few simple ingredients are all you need to take plain old carrots to the next level.
This would be another great Thanksgiving Day dish that’s both tasty and nutritious.
Prep Time- 2 minutes
Cook Time- 35 minutes
Total Time- 37 minutes
1 lbs carrots 4-5 large carrots, peeled and julienned
1/4 cup Marsala cooking wine
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Kosher salt to taste
Freshly ground pepper to taste
Fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine Marsala, olive oil, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Toss carrots with Marsala mixture and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until carrots are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 (per serving)
4 total servings
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 18944IU
Vitamin C: 7mg
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
CALL OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
Phone: (800) 264-5737
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST Monday – Friday.
Super Anti-Aging Nutrition Headquarters:
30100 Telegraph Road, Suite 465
Bingham Farms, MI 48025