Simple & Healthy Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
Stuck at home looking for a meal the entire family will eat, including the kids? While you could continue feeding the kids mac and cheese everyday or head to your local fast food drive-thru, this Teriyaki Chicken stir-fry recipe comes together fast, it’s healthy and it takes less time than leaving to pick up a carry-out! (That is, if you don’t count the marinating time😉)
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs or breast
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup coconut aminos or soy sauce
1 small garlic clove, grated
1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
2 tablespoons oil
2 cups cooked brown or white rice
1. On a large cutting board pound the chicken to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat tenderizer. Place the chicken in a large gallon size zip bag.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey, coconut aminos (or soy), garlic, and ginger. Add the sauce to the chicken and seal. Toss to combine.
3. Refrigerate the chicken for 30 minutes to 2 hours to marinate, or overnight for a stronger flavor.
4. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add the chicken and cook about 3 minutes per side. Reserve the marinade. Once the chicken is browned on the outside and cooked through remove from the skillet and set aside onto a plate.
5. Pour the reserved marinade in the skillet and bring to a low boil. Reduce the heat to low, and simmer for about 2 minutes or until the sauce is thickened.
6. Remove the skillet from heat and add the chicken. Toss to combine.
Serve with rice.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
CALL OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
Phone: (800) 264-5737
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST Monday – Friday.
Super Anti-Aging Nutrition Headquarters:
30100 Telegraph Road, Suite 465
Bingham Farms, MI 48025