Weight Loss Sample Menu- Day 7
This is the last day of our week-long segment on healthy menus for weight loss. I hope we were able to provide you with some good guidance on the types and quantities of foods you should be eating to lose weight.
One of the biggest battles we face in America are convenience foods & processed foods. If you learn to focus on eating clean foods and avoid the high carbohydrate, high fat, empty calorie traps of fast food, soda pop, and junk food, you’ll be halfway toward a healthier weight. The other half comes from learning portion control and effective exercises.
The next several days we’ll discuss ways to boost your metabolism as well as efficient exercise routines to help you burn fat.
Our menu today contains about 2,200 calories, with 54 percent of those calories coming from carbohydrates, 22 percent from fat, and 24 percent from protein. There are also 46 grams fiber.
• One cup cooked oatmeal with one-half cup blueberries, one-half cup non-fat milk, and one tablespoon almond slivers
• Two slices turkey bacon
• One cup non-fat milk to drink
• One cup black coffee or herbal tea
(Macronutrients: approximately 442 calories with 26 grams protein, 59 grams carbohydrates, and 14 grams fat)
• One cup plain yogurt with one tablespoon honey, one-half cup strawberries, and two tablespoons almond slivers
• Glass of water, hot tea or black coffee
(Macronutrients: 343 calories, 17 grams protein, 41 grams carbohydrates, 13 grams fat)
• Six-ounce baked chicken breast
• Large garden salad with tomatoes and onions and two tablespoons salad dressing
• One baked sweet potato
• One whole-wheat dinner roll.
• Glass of water
(Macronutrients: 498 calories, 47 grams protein, 63 grams carbohydrates, 6 grams fat)
• One cup raw broccoli florets
• One cup raw sliced carrot
• Two tablespoons veggie dip or salad dressing
• One fresh peach
• Glass of water
(Macronutrients: 112 calories, 3 grams protein, 25 grams carbohydrates, 1 gram fat)
• 3-ounce serving of baked or grilled salmon
• One-half cup black beans
• One cup Swiss chard
• One cup brown rice
• One whole wheat dinner roll with a pat of butter
• Sparkling water with lemon or lime slice
(671 calories, 38 grams protein, 91 grams carbohydrates, 19 grams fat)
• One orange
(Approximately 62 calories, 1 gram protein, 15 grams carbohydrates, 0 grams fat)
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛𝗬 𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗣𝗘-
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
CALL OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
Phone: (800) 264-5737
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST Monday – Friday.
Super Anti-Aging Nutrition Headquarters:
30100 Telegraph Road, Suite 465
Bingham Farms, MI 48025